Internship Reference SGDE13
The company was established in 2018 to connect patients from around the World to the best Healthcare providers in Asia. Their mission is to serve the World’s patients by connecting them to the best Healthcare providers at the most affordable prices in a convenient and transparent manner. The team work with the best hospitals and clinics in Asia who maintain a commitment to the best service delivery to ensure that all of our patients receive World class care.
This company is part of a wider group that has launched in eight markets serving over 35 million users. Their mission is to democratize access to healthcare by taking the world’s healthcare information and making it universally accessible and useful.
Graphic Designer / Video Editor
The graphic designer/video editor is charged with determining the best ways for us to visually represent our company’s creative products. It is very much a people-oriented job, involving development of high-level creative concepts for design projects including branding, animations and infographics for video, print and social media outlets. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs and objectives.
● Degree in relevant field along with creative mindset
● Ability to work independently once tasked
● Interested in working in a fast paced start-up
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
● Strong written and oral communication skills
● A team player, who is also self-motivated
● Will be expected to demonstrate examples of their work