Internship Reference SGDE14
This company was established in 2015 in Vietnam, the core business is Dental Tourism
With the rise of dental costs nowadays, dental care has become a luxury which many cannot afford, resulting in other alternatives, including travelling to another country for cheaper solutions. Fancying a cheaper alternative for dental care accompanied by great pleasure of going on a trip to broaden your horizons? This company focuses on providing this exact service.
VISION & MISSION
This company has the vision to become the “Dental hub of the World”. They are committed to providing high quality services in the shortest amount of time at an affordable price. Our dentists are internationally certified, and using the latest technologies, our passion is to provide all customers a satisfied experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic graphic design intern to join our marketing department and provide creative design works to help achieve our goals. Are you a student interested in building real-world graphic design experience with a national-scale tourism project? We’re a forward-thinking tourism project looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
Come work for one of the leading medical tourism projects in South East Asia, learn deeply about Vietnamese social and work culture, be a part of this young dynamic international team, and reveal your potential from various design fields (tourism, dentistry, event and printing materials).
● Create and design print and digital materials
● Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
● Retouch and manipulate images
● Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
● Collaborate with the Graphic Design Lead and Marketing and Event department to develop design concepts
● Receive feedback from the Graphic Design Lead and make necessary changes
● Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
The ideal candidate for the research and development internship will possess:
● Excellent research skills (some experience with research is preferable)
● Ability to capture important information
● Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
● Strong English written and verbal communications skills
● A positive and flexible attitude
● A background in business and/or hospitality is preferable, though any degree is welcome