Internship Code: KSDE02
Street workout sport is constantly gaining recognition and popularity worldwide as a social movement and a democratic sporting activity.
This company was founded in September 2012 and is currently located in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan (R.O.C.). They are an organization that’s promoting street workouts and callisthenics as a lifestyle and sport for all.
In 2019, they started to promote sports rhythm training, which was originally invented in Japan. The training was developed for athletes to increase performance and decrease injury, and it is also good for kids to activate their brains and increase coordination.
Graphic Designer Internship
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus