Internship Reference: ZHDS22
An innovative company that exports high quality cookware and bakeware all over the world. It originated from Taiwan, but then in 2002 the management established a new company in Zhuhai, China. It has sold cookware and bakeware to global corporations such as Meyer, Thermos, Rossetti, Salter, and Aldi. However, in recent years has decided it would like to do more business with its own branded cookware and bakeware. It has started collections of cookware and bakeware that are targeted at the medium-high end market, and they are already sold in a variety of places in all six major continents.
Number of Staff: 150
Graphic Design Internship
- Creates and designs graphics for layout of brochures, booklets, flyers, website content and logos as requested.
- Depending on the situation, participation at trade shows might be required.
- Studying a degree with emphasis in graphic design, web design, visual communication, advertising or a related field
- Experience in the areas of Illustrator, Photoshop or Indesign
- Computer literate in MS Word/Excel/PPT
- Intern should be a team worker, strongly self-motivated and can work under pressure
- Fluent English and some knowledge of Chinese is a bonus
- Interest and knowledge of cooking is a bonus.