Position Code: SGDE17
This Ho Chi Minh City-based Child Welfare Association is one of the oldest non-profit organizations working for Children’s Rights in the city. Since its inception in 1988, they have operated many shelters, facilities, and organized many successful programs and projects for underprivileged communities where children are the main targets.
They have built a wide-ranging network of collaborators who care about and work on regional children’s issues and who continuously improve their caring capacity and ability to help disadvantaged people. Building a strong connection with the local People’s Committee, local organizations, NPOs/NGOs, educational centres, and state-owned and private enterprises is a way for the Host Company to share their message.
For over 34 years they have cared for and supported over 300,000 children and adolescents in difficult circumstances.
Role: Graphic Design Internship
This Internship Host Company is looking for volunteers for its Communications and Fundraising Departments. The aims of their team are to share positive messages and information to their collaborators, supporters and the general public about children’s rights and child protection, as well as to build on their network of collaborators and supporters so that they may provide the highest level of care for all impoverished children.
They are looking for enthusiastic volunteers whose dedication will inspire them on their mission to provide support for the community.
- Design professional media publications including images, videos, posters, and banners for multimedia channels.
- Cooperate with our content writers to turn written ideas into visual designs.
- Ensure consistency and quality on media channels. Work split: 80% (graphic design) and 20% (video editing).
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Must be able to competently use graphic design software such as Canva, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc., video editing tools, and other design software.
- A portfolio of work displaying examples of digital design work and visual thinking.
- Familiar with current design trends.