Position Code: BERDE05
This Internship Host Company is on a mission to make the blockchain industry more inclusive. They believe startups with a gender-balanced team have a greater chance to succeed. Their community connects those startups with skilful talents and visionary investors to achieve what they are here for.
Are you a student interested in developing your experience with an international team? The Host Company are looking for talented and knowledgeable candidates who can think out of the box and has an excellent eye for detail.
Join them and work towards building a sustainable and inclusive world.
Graphic Design Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Create and design digital marketing creative assets.
- Participate in developing brand guidelines.
- Suggest social media content ideas to the copywriter and manager.
- Deliver the ‘jobs to be done’ items in due time.
- Use graphic design tools like Canva.
- Collaborate with company team members and interns working on the same project.
- Make amendments based on the feedback from the respective team members.
- Select and retouch stock images as necessary.
- Proactively make suggestions for improvement.
- Write simple copies overlaying creative assets or on social media posts at times.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Graphic design major preferred.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, colour, and design fundamentals.
- Experience with Canva.
- Experience with Figma and other design tools is preferred.
- Experience with productivity tools like Trello, Notion and Discord preferred.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Outstanding graphic design portfolio.
- English is your native language.
- Work in the agile startup environment (remote).
- Receive guidance and feedback from an experienced marketing professional.
- Flexible working schedule (The evaluation will be based on the outcome).
- Access to the upcoming superstar startup community in blockchain.
- Be part of the next generation web 3.0 industry.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!