Position Code: SGMA49
This company is an online marketplace for authenticated consigned luxury products. They are providing an end-to-end service that unlocks supply from consignors and creates a trusted, curated marketplace for buyers.
This company creates a seamless shopping experience by offering an extensive range of pre-owned luxury bags, watches, shoes, and accessories from top luxury brands and providing luxury services such as authentication, spa and repair, and customization.
Graphic Design Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- The company is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to be part of their content team to create industry-leading marketing material and content for e-commerce services.
- You will be responsible for the creation of marketing materials, shop-in-shop design, and working closely with their campaign management team to create banners for coordinated campaigns.
- If you have photography experience you will also be able to get involved in the photography of clients’ products for display on different internet marketplaces.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Love the creativity and dedication to your passions
- Driven, goal-oriented, and results-focused individual
- Great English skills – reading/writing/speaking
- Knowing Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent time management and ability to work independently
- Coachable and likes to receive consistent and constant feedback
- Basic understanding of e-commerce
- Experience living or traveling to Western countries
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!