Position Code: BKKDE02
This internship host company is a Business Agility Transformation expert. Their team brings multiple decades of experience in business improvement, human capability development, and digital transformation.
They are passionate about working closely with business executives and professionals, creating communities of high-performance leaders for the modern economy.
Graphic Design Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements for visual images and layouts
- Responsible for the design, development, and marketing of websites, and marketing campaigns
- Assist product team with the design of game material development
- Working with other team members across all functions to build the conceptual vision of the brands
- Attend and support events to gain a better understanding of the customers
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Undergraduate students in a relevant field
- Strong English – written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do attitude with an open mind
- Familiarity with Canva or Wix tools would be an advantage
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!