Position Code: LISDE05
This internship host company helps organisations grow community engagement and brand loyalty with digital experiences powered by Collectibles and NFTs. Their product is an all-in-one platform to make it easy for anyone to build NFT-powered experiences that hide all the complexities of blockchain and Web3.
Graphic Design Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Create and design of promotional web graphics, like flyers, banners, posters, and other advertising and marketing materials as needed
- Create and design created material like Digital Badges & Certificates to provide as templates for host company customers
- Work with the product team to develop designs that enhance the desired customer experience with wireframes, prototypes and documentation
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Relevant education in Illustration, Graphic Design or UI
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- A creative person
- Curious person, constantly looking to learn new things and skills
- Someone comfortable with working on a startup environment and that fully understands what “Done it’s better than perfect” means
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!