Position Code: LISIT13
This Host Company develops a new type of soft active exoskeletons. The first product is a glove that allows users to hold up to 40 kg of weight with their hands wholly relaxed.
They are bringing to the market an innovative hand function support system that uses thin, breathable, flexible, and intelligent textiles to provide a light, non-intrusive, safe, and small glove, to be used every day.
Graphic Design Intern
This Host Company is seeking a dedicated graphic designer to join their growing company. As a graphic designer, this Host Company hopes you can put your passion for design to create beautiful images and compelling content. Your duties will include developing graphics for digital platforms to enhance their accompanying text.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Create and design various materials for digital and print
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a creative field
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, and Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!