Internship Code: PEKDE02
This organisation is a tech startup aiming to empower the robotics community as well as make robotics accessible to everyone in the modern world.
They have an educational and social networking platform, this revolutionizes the way robotics is taught. By making it easy for all people to learn how to make robots, use them in their daily lives, and connect with others, they are building the most innovative and creative community of influential technology pioneers.
The companies online, engaging and task-based educational material is specially designed for students ages 12 to 18 years old within schools, as well as individual users up to 25 years old who want to take the courses remotely. This way, beginner to advanced users can gain knowledge about how to assemble and program robots that can be used in real-life situations.
Cooperating within teams and competing against each other for every course’s special challenge, their users can learn about robotics in a fun and interactive way. To further develop their skills, they can post their robotic videos under their profiles, connect with other users, form teams, and join competitions. Learning from experts in the field and peers in other educational institutions has never been this easy and enjoyable!
Graphic Design Internship
This company is looking for interns with some experience in Graphic Design and Digital Content creation to take on the challenging task of creating content including images, videos, banners, and others for the promotion of their online platform to the global markets on different digital media.
Responsibilities can include but aren’t limited to:
- Create promotional content to be added on their online platform and other media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and others, in order to increase awareness about the platform and its features, or to be used in paid/unpaid promotional campaigns on the above media
- Design, shoot, edit and post videos of promotional content on Robociti and other platforms
- Review, design and validate UI/UX elements for improving user experience on the platform
- Communicate effectively on progress and participate constructively in team meetings
- Good Illustration / presentation skills (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, PPT)
- Basic Animation skills (Adobe After Effects)
- Basic Video Editing skills
- Fluency in the English Language
- Online Portfolio Preview required (Behance or others)!
- Bonus Skills: Optional UX design (Adobe XD)