Position Code: CDGDE01
This internship host company takes its passengers in a balloon into the stratosphere for a cruise with a view on the curvature of the Earth.
Unprecedented innovations in the balloon technology allow them to create an unforgettable, tailor-made experience by modulating the duration (from 6 hours to one week ) the route and the altitude in order to fly over selected points of view in total comfort and safety conditions.
Onboard their French designer vessel, the limit is your imagination: you can get out of the vehicle, sleep on board, get high broadband connection… enjoy the ultimate experience.
Role: Graphic Design, Communication & Social Media
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- Assist in matters of graphic design
- Help with improving marketing materials & changes in the host organisations online appearance
- Create promotional content to be added on their online platform and other media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and others, in order to increase awareness about the platform and its features, or to be used in paid/unpaid promotional campaigns on the above media
- Assist with graphic or ID design tasks
- Prepare advertising material for projects
- Any other reasonable task requested by management
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- The ideal candidate will be currently studying, or recently finished, relevant design education for the position
- Software skills must include: Adobe Creative Suites and digital rendering softwares
- Candidates should have a flair for effective design and strong technical design skills
- Excellent communication skills across the board are required to interact with our clients, managers and team members
- Ability to take responsibility when required and meet project deadlines