Internship Reference: DLEN06
This global enterprise designs, develops and supplies equipment solutions and services for the marine and offshore industries. It is one of the top three largest suppliers in its specialized market segments
The group’s activities primarily involve design, assembly and testing of equipment while, apart from manufacture of certain key components, production is undertaken by a global network of subcontractors.
With a worldwide workforce of around 1100, of which 50 in Dalian, this company has 50 years of experience in the maritime industry. The group has subsidiaries in Belgium, Brazil, China, Finland, Germany, Greece, Italy, Korea, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Sweden, UAE, USA and Vietnam.
It also has a worldwide network of branch offices, service stations and agents and provides after sales services covering the major shipping regions of the world.
The company, with headquarters in Bergen, Norway, is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
Health & Safety Environment Officer
- Analyze the company’s Health & Safety Environment (HSE) situation and familiarize yourself with main challenges and factors in Germany, China and South Korea
- Draft concepts for HSE solutions
- Assist in development of an overall HSE concept for Chinese, German and Korean subsidies of the business unit
- Oversee the implementation of HSE concept in China and Korea.
- Interest & experience in HSE procedures
- Previous experience in work / project safety field preferred
- Candidates with technical expertise and experience preferred
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Basic Mandarin knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Thorough and detail-orientated work attitude is a must