Internship Reference: DLBS24
This firm is an international corporation established in 50 countries with a cumulated turnover of 3.1 billion Euros. In a world where increasing demographics are boosting food demand, they create and distribute innovative solutions in plant, human and animal nutrition. The company is a leading producer and distributor of mineral raw materials for agricultural, and industrial and environmental markets.
The company’s ambition: Innovate.
The mission: Overcome future nutritional and industrial challenges.
As a specialist in Plant nutrition, Animal nutrition and well-being, within the corporation, they cultivate success throughout the world, thanks to a robust and dynamic structure. The corporation also insures a full control of every step of our industrial and sales processes.
Their strength? The 7,900 men and women who share the values: innovation, performance, entrepreneurial spirit and audacity.
Sales & Marketing Internship
Your role will be to actively participate in the development of our industrial activities in different areas of Asia. A solid job training and knowledge of products will be provided at the beginning of the internship.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Conduct market research: collection of all the macro and micro information, various key players (prospects, events, seminars) on the company’s markets, potential partners, as well as on paperwork & regulatory capital for the implementation of our products in these markets
- Source and pursue these contacts, prospects and partners
- promote company’s products and start a business approach.
- Rely on the knowledge and experience of and cooperate with the sales team in the geographical area concerned.
- Report to your management as well as collect competitive intelligence on countries/states which were previously identified by the management.
- Currently enrolled in your final year of university
- majoring in international trade, chemistry or engineering
- open to candidates with background in Business Studies or Marketing Management, if you posess eagerness and proven understanding of technical field
- have a strong sales temperament, proven your ability to work in a team, are always driven by results
- Advance language skills in English are mandatory
- Mandarin knowledge is appreciated & an advantage
- Prior experience (internship) in the industry is a plus