Internship Reference: ZHBS65
This company is a main supplier to World Class Retailers within the DIY and Furniture industry in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Australia and New Zealand. With its own designs and patents, it is a ISO 9001, ISO14001, SA 8000 and FSC certified company with stringent sourcing and quality assurance systems and has staff present at many locations all over China, Vietnam and Malaysia.
They are offering internships to candidates who wish to gain experience of international business mainly in the furniture industry. The successful candidates will work with the marketing and sales team and be in charge of a small project with supervision.
- Managing own sales project
- Understanding materials/ sourcing
- Client relationship Management
- Find and contact new clients both domestically and abroad / Update client database / Contact existing customers / Call new customers (B2C)
- Prospection and analysis of markets and developing and implementing marketing strategy
- Work to better market products internationally
- Translation of documents
- The following language skills are essentially preferred: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic
- Candidates must be outgoing and feel comfortable to communicate with people from different countries.
- Can learn fast and work independently.
Duration: 12 weeks minimum