Position Code: LDNBS08
This company is an innovative start-up on a mission to revolutionise the way we think about vehicle emissions. Their flagship product, X-Carbon, restores engine performance whilst significantly reducing harmful emissions.
Join them in their effort to create a cleaner, greener future for all.
General Business Intern
The host company is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated intern to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about environmental sustainability and wants to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Writing press releases to promote their innovative product, X-Carbon
- Managing and creating content for social media channels
- Analysing data and producing results to support the business growth
- Making cold calls to potential customers and partners
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Keen interest in the sustainability and automotive industry
- Happy to undertake a variety of tasks within a start-up environment
- Specific interest/experience in marketing, sales and data analysis
- Strong English language skills
- Able to commit to full-time hours
- Good communicator
- Can-do and proactive attitude
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!