Internship Code: SZVBS01
This internship host company was established in 2012 and is headquartered in Su Zhou Industrial Park, with branches also located in Shanghai, Taipei, and Seoul.
The founding team is all from Activision Blizzard, Tigger, Shanda, and other well-known game companies. They have on average more than 10 years of industry experience each and have rich experience in producing and publishing AAA games. The team has successfully released a number of Top 10 games on the App Store and Google Play in China, as well as globally.
The main products of the company are Defense of Three Kingdom, the new Three Kingdoms Han Room Revival, Ace Producer, The Song of The Fire, Chaos Fighting Hero, and so on.
In 2015, the company obtained investment from well-known domestic investment institutions, entered a period of rapid development, and became a leader in the field of mobile game publishing in Southeast Asia.
Game Localisation Operation Internship
- Develop game market characteristics and trends in the English language market and improve the localized knowledge base
- Responsible for the localization of mobile game products in the English language market, including translation and proofreading of in-game languages
- Ensure the translation and localization of game content and related operation activities are in line with local culture and usage habits
- Investigate and analyze English language market players’ habits
- Investigate and analyze the common forms of game activities in the English language market
- Investigate and record the forms of game community activities and public relations in the English language market (Community activities, game announcements, solutions to game problems)
The internship position is not limited to the outline above, and all candidates are encouraged during an interview to discuss responsibilities.
- Have an understanding of mobile APP or game operation
- Knowledgable of young popular culture for English language markets
- Aware of the English language market’s news and recent events
- Strong curiosity, active thinking, love learning and trying new things
- Strong self-motivation, communication, teamwork, and execution