Internship Reference: SGFN07
Distinctly unique craft cider that is bottled and brewed in Vietnam. Founded by a passionate cider lover from Somerset, the heart of cider country. They combine traditional English apple cider-making with exotic tastes inspired by Southeast Asia. Their cider is crafted with care and passion, promising quality and character in every bottle. The unique range of flavours they produce is inspired by and created with the tastes of Southeast Asia. They are now sold in over 180 outlets in Vietnam, Cambodia and France with ambitions to expand even further. Each bottle is infused with homemade flavours, made with locally sourced ingredients hand-picked from Vietnam’s fresh food markets with 3 best-selling varieties available.
They are looking for a driven, market-savvy fundraising intern to take initiative while helping them seek capital and investment opportunities. They want a team member who is passionate about the start-up industry and able to communicate opportunities to key contacts, from Angel Investors to grants. Responsibilities include
- Conducting research on fundraising opportunities and communicating findings to management.
- Writing, submitting, and following-up on funding applications
- Implementing new ways to raise awareness and communicate our brand philosophy and market potential.
- Organizing meetings and networking with relevant stakeholders while sharing contacts and procedures with management.
- Strong understanding of finance and capital investment
- Background knowledge in Marketing, Fundraising, Finance, Business Management (can be school-related).
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
Good to have
- Previous fundraising experience and example reports
- Understanding of startup environments and unique/dynamic capital requirements
- Knowledge of the craft beverage industry
This role is ideal for students or graduates looking to gain experience in a startup environment and take initiative within a small team of growth-oriented developers. You will need to come to us with your plan for sourcing and establishing relationships with new, enthusiastic partners