Internship Reference: TPIT29
Powered by the Wordcorp network of localization and marketing experts, this company is a global marketing and customer-relationship (CRM) system that provides a streamlined, affordable, and flexible solution for businesses to communicate with and establish a foothold in new markets.
This company is an experimental, cross-lingual multimedia platform actively cultivating and connecting the diverse communities of Taiwan. Their mission is to elevate understanding, reach, and recognition of Taiwan around the world.
Front-end Web Developer Internship
- Analyze feature and product requirements.
- Create and deliver prototypes.
- Design, code, and debug web applications front-end.
- Basic UI / graphic design
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap 4.
- Professional experience working with VCS such as Git.
- Experience with using Sketch / Zeplin, experience creating prototypes with tools like Invision.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Creative mind.
- Responsive web design.
- Familiar with Twig and Symfony.
- Knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator.
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum Experience Junior – intermediate level