Position Code: TPIT59
This company believes that there should be an easier way of building media influence relationships. That is why they created a platform that cuts through all the noise and lets brands tell their story the way they know-how, while they direct them to the right influencers at the right time with maximum results.
The company runs ‘Data-driven media outreach’, that unleashes companies’ press coverage potential. The company analyzes various media influencers in their comprehensive database and recommends those that best fit a clients’ product.
Front-End Software Engineer
The front-end software engineer will be working with the team in the presentation layer of our web application. This role will work as a part of a team that works to deliver professional and engaging designs and user experiences.
- Working closely with the rest of the team to support the ongoing development of our service.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- You are a self-motivated fast learner and a team player
- Basic knowledge of Linux development environment
- Some experience in React.js
Nice to have
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in responsive web design
- Experience in Next.js and Styled-Components
- Experience in TypeScript
- Providing Github code or any repo for reference will be a huge plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!