Internship Reference: DLBS14
This local winery, a sub-company of a big industrial group in China, was founded in the year 2009 and has the ownership of more than 20 wineries in France that have over hundred years history. Their main business is international trade. They operate general French wine sales as well as a customized sales business. They host, co – sponsor, participate in and sponsor high quality wine industry events (exhibitions, wine receptions, banquets, training, etc.).
The customization team provides customers with world-class services that include wine selection offers, shipping, financial and customs services, storage, packaging, design and product matching services.
Assistant Manager: Marketing & Promotions
- Coordinate marketing plans and promotion of company projects
- Master the market dynamics, and be responsible for the specific promotion and implementation of projects
- Cooperate with the company’s activities and submit market development reports and market analysis reports
- Organize and manage the team, implement and complete sales plans
- Coordinate and cooperate with other departments within the company
- Marketing or management related major
- Basic knowledge/experience of wine is expected
- Experience of brand building, market research, promotion or media management are a plus
- Strong communication skills, a knack for business negotiation and an ability to deal with medium & large-scale events
- Strong market development and customer communication skills
- Strong team communication and management skills