Internship Reference: CDIT25
With the motivation to work with passionate people and develop fun games, their Chengdu office was established in 2007 with the long-term goal to become the largest game developer in western China. Through pushing boundaries in creativity and innovation the company continuously challenges themselves to provide their fans with new and exciting gaming pleasure.
Game Community Coordinator
- Author news, announcements, blogs and articles on official website and forums to ensuring content is player-worthy and completed on time
- Contribute ideas and undertake community contests, volunteer programs, Fansite programs, collegiate programs, offline events, convention presence, email campaigns and social media initiatives
- Identify influential players to build strong relationships with them and ensure they are well looked after
- Work effectively with marketing, customer service, development and other external partners to create and coordinate messaging and promotional plans
- Regular reports on community activity and concerns
- Excellent verbal/presentation and written communication skills both English and Chinese
- Passion for games and basic understanding of game industry
- Strong interest in online & mobile games.
- Team player with a high level of self-organization and collaborative personality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in multilingual & multicultural working environment is preferred
- Genuine passion for helping others and proactively troubleshooting their issues