Internship Reference: DLBS07
A newly opened bakery owned by French entrepreneurs and a French baker, which also serves as a coffee shop. They are hoping to become further established in the Dalian market and act as a supplier of exquisite French pastries to both private and corporate customers.
- Prospecting for B to C & B to B contracts
- Working on incentives or events to increase our visibility on the market
- The intern must have a proficient level of Chinese as he or she will find and negotiate contracts.
- The intern will suggest and organise incentives or events in order to advertise the quality of our products to the potential customers and businesses.
- Project Management, Event, Marketing or Communication related field of study
- Full proficiency in English AND Chinese
- Appeal for Chinese and French “food” culture and habits
- Great communication skills and openmindness
- Creative, flexible