Position Code: BKKSA08
This company is a unique hotel, located in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand with expressive decor and electric artistry. They offer a space where the free spirits, the artists, friends, lovers, and solo nomads could come together in a Chi-llaxed art-filled environment guided by the pillars of inclusivity. They are also expert hosts for private parties, cocktail receptions, formal bouquets, meet-and-greets, corporate events, and any other social events.
The company values personality and is looking for ambassadors who are passionate, service-minded, daring to be different, those free-creative thinkers who think and do things outside the box.
Franchise Business Development Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Develop appropriate business strategies, models and creative approaches to launch the franchise brand while creating a platform that allows the company’s art-filled space to scale
- Strengthen the company’s value propositions while building solid connections with local and international networks to lead generations
- Identify and evaluate potential prospects/ locations based on market
- Curate a comprehensive discovery process while conducting discovery calls and communications
- Prepare reports for senior management on business developments, franchise activities, and future pipelines
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience in Business Administration, Project Management, Franchise Development, Sales and Marketing, or Creative Thinking is a plus
- Solid written, negotiation, and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Familiarity with international markets, environment, and cultural dynamics
- Experience with sales and lead generation
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!