Internship Reference: QDTR41
This is a modern thinking foreign trade company with a young and dedicated sales team. They have been producing Foodstuffs and General Merchandise such as bamboo products, plastic food containers and home & office supplies for more than 21 years. A example of some of the edible produce they source, package and sell include the following: sweets, rice crackers, peanuts, fruits and seeds, garlic and spices as well as pickled vegetables.
The company has put a lot of effort into building up excellent resources, they are not only able to produce outstanding quality, but also strive to maintain advantageous prices for their customers. They currently act as buying agents for a variety overseas clients in the UK, Spain, Australia and Saudi Arabia.
- Reach new markets and new clients
- Contact existing customers for feedback
- Help with preparation of commercial tender documents
- Handle inquiries from sub-suppliers
- Support the project manager with daily tasks
- Learn basic process of international trade in China
- Teach business English everyday and share foreign business culture with colleagues
- Good communication skills
- Interested in marketing and international business
- Good English proficiency
- Language skills in Arabic, Spanish, German, French, Italian or Dutch is a plus, but not required
- Previous experience in customer service, retail or sales preferred