Internship Reference: SGPM01
Our company was launched in 2015 with a pan-Asia remit out of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It counts a staff of 51 communication experts today. Through out the eligibility period, the agency has raised its profile through its ability to adapt to change, and its work on NIVEA, Pernod Ricard, AIA, BOSCH, etc. Since 2015, our company delivers a 80% growth, and continues to hire top talent to strengthen its offering. Our company has been recognized in Vietnam for its thought leadership too. Notable mentions are the 1-2-3 Creative Innovation, as well a regular appearances in trade and lifestyle broadcasting media. After just over two years, our company is taking continuous steps to lead the industry by leading the way in South East Asia.
– Engage with all levels of a project.
– Contact with both the client and the internal project team.
– Participate during all phases of the project management process
– Associate project managers’ schedule and conduct project meetings,
– Communicate assignments and expectations to project team members
– Track completion of project deliverables to ensure quality and integrity of all project-related products.
– Good communication skills
– Good knowledge of marketing, sales, advertising, digital, broadcastings, etc.
– Excellent at working in a team or independently
– Possess skills in analyzing & synthetizing information
– Fluent in both written and verbal English