Position Code: BEREN03
This Internship Host Company’s commitment is to design and produce automated bioprocessing systems and digitize third-party devices within the cultured meat and cell therapy fields.
Their platform combines bioprocessing systems with an intelligent user-interface accessible remotely via web-app. Their browser-based application enables users to improve their real-time data and process management of the entire bioprocess.
Through their platform they aim to improve the cost-effectiveness of clients process, empowering their biotech innovations.
The Host Company success is based on their diverse team, that merges knowledge and experience to innovate and tackle unique challenges within the biotechnology industry.
Role: Firmware Engineering
- Firmware Engineering related tasks
- Embedded systems; C++, Linux, writing drivers for sensors and actuators
Potential Additional Tasks;
- Planning, developing and implementing firmware
- Maintaining stable firmware
- Gathering and analyzing requirements from customers
- Testing firmware releases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Interest in programming languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment