Position Code: MANFN05
This Manchester-based business provides a supportive and professional service to help customers with their debts.
Financial Support Contact Agent
The company helps people solve their debt problems with an IVA. Many people get into financial difficulty and need debt help at some point in their life, often caused by an unexpected life event such as divorce or unemployment. The team has many years of combined experience, providing help and advice to people who are struggling with unmanageable debts. Based in Manchester, the company is managed by licensed insolvency practitioners who help people all over the UK to reach financial freedom.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen due to continuous growth, the company is looking for a full-time Contact Centre Agent to join our team based in Manchester. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to help our team to increase the number of customers we can reach and support each and every day. You will need to be friendly, hard-working, a positive thinker, and someone who can spot opportunities to assist the overall team performance.
You will be joining an existing team that delivers excellent standards of customer service and help to change lives by assisting people to take away the stress caused by debt and start their journey to debt freedom.
Key elements of the role:
- Provide a high standard of customer service.
- Have good people skills to be a friendly voice to customers needing support.
- Deal with high volumes of inbound calls, emails, and texts from customers.
- Outbound work via dialler technology.
- Completion of work within strict timescales and to satisfactory levels to meet both internal and client SLAs.
- Manage your own workload Work in line with internal and external compliance requirements, adhering to guidelines set by regulations within the industry.
- Target driven environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent objection handling skills.
- Be positive and proactive.
- Experience in working in any financial or insolvency industry.
We work 35 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern Monday – Friday between 8am – 8pm, Saturday 8am – 1pm.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!