Position Code: MANFN04
The business is a Manchester-based training provider which helps young people to become more employable. They offer a range of bespoke short courses, staff development courses funded by the government and look into apprenticeship opportunities.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Analyse and conduct due diligence on the market position of potential project targets and develop strategies for achieving them.
- Manage projects.
- Identify market demands.
- Analyse operational activity and trends of our customers.
- Make short and long term financial forecasts.
- Make suggestions for improvement in key areas of the business that can be incorporated into a proposal.
- Provide administrative and logistical support.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Preferably a student of Finance, Accounting or a related major.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!