Position Code: MADFN05
Work with a startup formed by young entrepreneurs who, through an innovative process, have managed to process cereals with gluten to separate it from the rest of the product in such a way that it can be consumed by people with celiac disease.
The idea came from one of the entrepreneurs when he realised the daily problems that celiacs and their families face when it comes to finding suitable, quality food for them, which motivated them to look for a solution for a group of people whose monthly food budget is so much higher than that of people who do not have celiac disease.
This innovative process has been successfully laboratory tested during 2020 and this company meets the criteria established by FACE for the safe consumption of food for people with celiac disease. They are currently seeking funding for their project and believe that by the end of 2021 they will be able to market their first products.
Role: Finance Internship
This company is looking for an intern who can:
- Analyse and conduct due diligence on the market position of potential project targets and develop strategies for achieving them
- Manage projects
- Identify market demands
- Analyse operational activity and trends of our customers
- Make short and long term financial forecasts
- Make suggestions for improvement in key areas of the business that can be incorporated into a proposal
- Provide administrative and logistical support
- Be independent and able to organise your own work schedule
- Native/Fluent English
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Preferably a student of Finance, Accounting or a related major