Position Code: MADFN03
The traditional Tax-Free process is a time consuming, dated experience, and in most cases a largely offline experience. This is where this company differs!
They’re reinventing Tax-Free shopping, providing a mobile-only, paperless and multichannel solution for businesses and travellers alike.
With technology at the heart of their business, travel shoppers and retailers can benefit from more time and money to spend on the things that really matter.
By using this company’s solution, travellers and businesses carry out their tax refund process without having to do any kind of paperwork as their product is only-mobile, respecting the rules of social distancing recommended by the health authorities.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Analyse and conduct due diligence on the market position of potential project targets and develop strategies to achieve them.
- Manage projects.
- Identify market demands.
- Analyse operational activity and customer trends.
- Follow-up of accounting activities and support in the monthly closing of the accounts.
- Support the Customer Excellence department.
- Make suggestions for improvement in key areas of the business that can be incorporated into a proposal.
- Provide administrative and logistical support.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Be independent and able to organise your own work schedule.
- Native/Fluent English.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- High Excel level preferred.
- Student of Finance, Accounting or related major preferred.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!