Position Code: LISFIN01
This is a services provider boutique for INVESTORS, STARTUPS and CORPORATE customers, partnering with clients in their path to success, from conception, investing, acquiring, developing international markets and executing exit strategies.
The company lives and thrives at the intersection of people, capital and innovation, leveraging it with over 25 years of know-how, experience and leadership.
Role: Finance Analyst
This is an entry-level position that will allow you to gain exposure to multiple facets of the research process and industry. As an analyst, your work will be wide-ranging and hands-on and will require you to play in many different crypto arenas. You will be expected to meet with teams, conduct analysis, write internal memos, and present strategic opportunities to the broader team.
The ideal candidate is naturally curious, intelligent, and passionate about technology startups and the digital world. In addition, the candidate should have deep analytical skills, well-defended opinions, and superb personal and professional integrity and ethics.
- Creating reports, summaries, and updates of research, investment ideas
- Conduct research on a subset of major crypto projects within a theme and do a competitive analysis
- Assessing business and cryptocurrency valuations
- Following market trends, investment portfolios and keeping up to date on industry and regulation changes
- Assisting leadership with their decision-making processes by providing strategic recommendations and supporting data analysis
- Financial modelling and projection
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or another related field of study
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Great attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of financial analysis and investment strategy
- Strong mathematical and numerical skills
- Proficiency in data collection, analysis, and evaluation – ability to detect trends early
- Mastery in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- A team player who can work independently
- A flair for statistics and data manipulation
- Owns crypto and has used different protocols is a plus