Position Code: PEKHR02
This internship host was set up in Singapore in 2008. They are a retained executive search and strategic human resource consulting firm that provides the ideal fit between corporations and executive talent.
Headquartered in Singapore, with offices strategically located in Shanghai & Beijing, and satellite offices in Hong Kong, USA, and the UK, they are uniquely positioned to assist and advise multinational companies from Asia, North America and Europe to penetrate and sustain their growth in one of the most important growth markets in the world.
As one of the preeminent China executive search consultancies, they specialise in the development of Multi-National Corporations and recruitment of senior-level management executives, Senior sales and R&D specialists across a variety of industry sectors. Combining in-depth knowledge of Asian business practices, culture and legal requirements with effective western management techniques, this internship host helps clients develop best-in-class innovative teams.
Role: Executive Researcher
- Support search consultants in their effort to conduct client development activities, this requires a pro-active search as to different industry trends, following job postings via newsprint, internet listings, marketing star candidates through various channels etc.
- Assist consultant to search industry and set target list for each search assignment, including competitive intelligence, industry trends for corporate information broken down by industry. (Manufacturing/Industrial, Semiconductor, Engineering, Chemical, artificial intelligence, healthcare, pharmaceutical etc.)
- Make initial contact and recruit targeted candidates that meet the requirements of the job description, collect CV’s in electronic format for redistribution, re-qualify candidate leads once again to the job description requirements
- Primary communication will take place via telephone while follow up with through email and other forms of communication such as SMS, wechat, etc.
- Administratively schedule face to face or video conference call interviews between candidates and consultants
- Conduct the telephone screening according to consultant’s requirement with the use of interview questionnaire
- Light data entry but must maintain database via software updates and management of contract database employees
- Contribute to business development activities of consultant such as email marketing, search for networking events, appointment setting etc.
- Contribute to host companies non-profit environmental initiatives
- Undergraduate or graduate students with 0 – 3 years of executive search researcher experience
- Strong academic performance
- Strong sense of responsibility and team spirit
- Has the agility and adaptation to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Can work independently and be self-directed while maintaining a positive attitude and be able to manage and thrive under pressure
- Proactive and Open-Minded
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written in English
- Smart, diligent, analytical and a willingness to learn
- A passion for excellence
- Self-Confident and Motivated