Position Code: MXBS56
We are a small company based in Mexico City that specializes in providing customized services to clients in the public and private sectors. Our services include research, advisory and political analysis. We specialize in public sector advisory, technical work in the executive and legislative branches, public policy creation and advisory in communication and electoral campaigns.
Executive Committee Assistant
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Analysis and research.
- PR and communications.
- Assisting as the private secretary to the CEO.
- Technical assistance when required.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Background or experience in social sciences.
- Work experience in high-performance jobs or experience working under pressure.
- Excellent people skills.
- Spanish language ability would be a plus.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!