Position Code: TPBS133
A boutique financial advisory and investment management consultancy firm with a few partners and a great reputation. They have been working with many of their long-time clients/partners closely. Some of their clients will refer them to other clients. They also work closely with PEs, VCs, HNIs, and family offices.
They’re in representation and focused on meaningful impact investing projects (SDGs & ESG), diversity in sustainable commercial real estate development, cleantech/energy, biotech/biopharma, healthcare tech, ageing tech, future food tech, ag tech, fashion tech & entertainment, etc. They are a financial advisory service provider as well as an independent contractor. Therefore, they do deal sourcing, deal flow, commercial diligence etc. They’re also an official representative of Meneldor’s portfolio (BioPharma).
On the other hand, they also help startups raise funds (pre-seed/seed/series A) and manage startups’ private shares of sales (private placement at the later stage before IPO).
Executive Assistant to CEO
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging zoom conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; making judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support for CEO activity pertaining to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, which may include assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements, and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect the CEO’s style and organizational policy.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a “barometer,” having a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate the CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Process and distribute daily mail.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Strong proficiency with Google Suite tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- A high degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, and partners.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!