Internship Reference: ZHHT02
Company introduction :
This internship takes place in the Cultural District of Zhuhai, with a floor area of around 80,000 square meters, including a 50,000-sqm cultural theme community park, it is a cultural district integrating R&D, office space, tourism, exhibitions, and recreational areas.
Based on a unique management idea, Lets Cultural District will build 11 areas with different functions including an interactive office area, a design hotel, a creative shopping street, a hanging exhibit hall, an experience center for cultural and creative derivatives, medium-sized exhibitions, a theme cultural square, an outdoor children’s activity area, a theme sports area, an extreme sports area and an animation sculpture display area.
Internship position :
Events Management Intern
Internship description :
- Event planning/Set up: Communicate with prospective clients looking to host an event, ensuring you understand their needs and demands
- Help organize the event, decorating the area, and ensuring it runs smoothly on the day
- Execution of the event: Attending the event, and being on-hand to help when necessary.
- Work with your supervisor and team to plan and create events for the area
- Must have a passion for executing events
- Relevant work experience/or a degree in a relevant subject is preferred
- Must be hard working and able to take control of situations
- Must be able to complete tasks under time pressure
- Chinese language ability is preferred
Internship duration : 2 – 6 months.