Internship Reference: ZHBS108
The sports subsidiary of a large Chinese conglomerate whose operations range from Real Estate to events management. The company specialises in facilitating international sporting events within China. While the company’s main focus is tournament organisation, it is also involved in venue management and tennis training.
Sports Events Management Assistant
- Transportation and Accreditation: Players’ transportation service; Collecting accreditation information; Announcing tournament information; Arranging daily living and leisure activities for players.
- Official hotel service: Hotel check in and check out; Players’ transportation booking; Tournament information updating.
- Assistant to the department director: Communicating with internal departments to prepare for players’ arrival; Communicating with tournament consultation team to ensure a smooth cooperation with players; Dealing with emergencies and temporary demands.
- Hard working
- Good sense of responsibility
- Understanding of basic tennis principles, and a passion for the game
- Events management experience preferred
- Chinese and English language skills needed