Internship Reference: CDBS156
This exciting organisation is dedicated to building a social community with an international atmosphere and cultural interaction. English is used as a medium, and young people all over the world are encouraged to share their culture and life through interesting and innovative activities and courses.
Those who are involved will explore themselves, shape their personalities, and pursue border less lifestyles during the process.
An example of events and activities organised and run are; Tibetan cultural exploration, weekend hiking, party events, Sichuan cooking class as well as different creative and charitable ideas for cultural exchange.
The companies slogan: Walk out of your book, and make your own stories.
Event Planning Specialist
- Create new and interesting activities & events for both indoor and outdoor adventures!
- Plan local hiking trips, activities that will be within the province of Sichuan
- Design activity plans for events – hiking or team-building plans
- Optimize our events and assist us in improving them! (city walk, city/forest orienteering, paint & sip)
- Optimize our English content program and assist in improving it
- Design new international cultural exchange programs
- English copywriter
- Design flyers and promoting materials for the products & events
- Degree in Marketing & Tourism is preferential.
- Strong ability in English, any Chinese Language skills are a plus.
- Responsible, reliable & creative individual.
- Communication and organisational skills.
- Basic Design skills are a plus, Flyer design/Website Design are beneficial skills.
- Interested in sharing different ideas, cultures and likes to hike!
**This position is available for a year long placement. Click here for more info and to apply.