This local winery, a sub-company of a big industrial group in China, was founded in the year 2009 and has the ownership of more than 20 wineries in France that have over hundred years history. Their main business is international trade. They operate general French wine sales as well as a customized sales business. They host, co – sponsor, participate in and sponsor high quality wine industry events (exhibitions, wine receptions, banquets, training, etc.).
The customization team provides customers with world-class services that include wine selection offers, shipping, financial and customs services, storage, packaging, design and product matching services.
Number of Employees: 150
Assistant Manager Event Management & Marketing
• Project Management tasks
• Preparation and execution of events
• Preparation of event marketing materials
• B-to-C and B-to-B-promotion of the company’s events
• Review and evaluation of events held
• Management projects and activities for existing and potential customers
• Marketing, management, or event management related major, basic knowledge of wine are expected
• Wine market experience, promotion and media management, and a successful previous case are highly preferred
• Strong communication skills, ability to calmly deal with medium & large-scale activities and events
• Strong market development and customer communication skills, strong team communication and management skills
• creative thinking and good problem solving skills