Internship Reference: CDBS85
A fast growing event company that offers customized and diversified event organization in Chengdu.
The company is a foreign event planning company in the capital of Sichuan province with the aim to provide an answer to the needs of international corporate businesses, such as; budget planning, entertainment arrangements, caterer onboarding and overall scheduling.
With Expertise in staging events such as conferences, banquets and grand openings, the company is able to serve small and mid-size customers. To ensure high-quality output and to further expand the company’s position as a corporate event-planning specialist, they are very customer-oriented.
Event Planning Internship
- Graphic Design Skills
- Marketing Planning
- Think up with creative and new ideas for events
- Creative project planning
- Organize and supervise events
- Active contribution in internal and external meetings
- Open-minded and passionate personality
- Likes to work in an dynamic working environment
- Can work individually and in a team
- Graphic design skills (PSD, AI, …)
- Fluent English
- Very good Presentation and communication skills
- Flexible on working hours