Internship Reference: TPTL03
Established in 2017 by a team of industry veterans and some of the best talents from Taiwan, China, Europe, and USA., this company is now located at Hong Kong, Taipei, and Suzhou, bringing more than 20 years of AAA game development experiences from Sony, Activision, Square Enix, Capcom, EA, and Ubisoft.
They specialize in integration of global resources, development of high-quality IP games and original designs. This company enjoys the bitters and sweets of game development, and continue to stay passionate, while they grow and learn from one another, tackling the world of game making.
Within less than 3 years since the company was found, they have been delivered Devil May Cry HD Collection and Onimusha Warlords on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC versions with Capcom. More AAA games will soon be revealed.
This company is united by a love of storytelling, a love of making games, an appreciation for the hard work required to deliver world-beating quality.
English Translator / Interpreter Specialist at Entertainment Company
This entertainment company is looking for an English Translation / Interpreter Specialist to provide linguistic support in daily communication and game production process and eliminate language barriers.
By joining their team, you will have the opportunity to work with prominent game developers and participate in the production of well-known IPs. If you are someone with experience in the game industry and good at communication, or someone who speaks fluent English and is interested in games, anime, and product development, come join their tribe to create world-class games, and foster positive multicultural working environment.
- Provide support for project teams and/or management executives on a day-to-day basis for
- Interpretation: meetings, project discussions, internal/external events, and business functions
- Text translation: internal emails, document, excel, PPT slides, communication on mobile apps/ SKYPE, and more
- Native or fluent in Traditional Chinese and English or French, simplified will be considered too
- Strive for excellent and best possible work quality – no mistranslation and not imitated to clarify the message, in order to make accurate deliveries
- Have worked or comfortable working in a full-time role, corporate environment, as an individual, a team player, or in cross-department manner, to make successful deliveries
- Holds modest, positive learning attitude to adapt or learn new industry knowledge
- Love games, love to learn all about games
- Prior experience in art production, game production, project management a plus