Internship Code: HKENG01
Founded in 2015 by industry veterans, this company is an engineering and supply chain development services firm with a global team of over 20 product experts and a combined 100+ years’ experience across startups, fortune 500s and SMEs.
Strategically headquartered in Shenzhen and Hong Kong, the Manufacturing Hub of China, their aim is to help innovative companies get smart, connected, and highly cosmetic products to market quickly, economically, and proficiently. Through world-class product development solutions validated in real manufacturing scenarios, they have developed and launched over 100 high-quality complex products within the consumer electronics, wearables, Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Healthcare sectors.
They collaborate closely with their clients to shape their ideas into an end-product that fits both client needs and business goals.
Engineering Research Internship
- Assisting the company with product design projects
- Research where the company is placed in terms of competition
- Outreach to clients
- The research intern should come from an engineering background (mechanical or electronic, mechatronics, product design engineer, etc.) with a view to product design/development and manufacturing of consumer projects
- Have ever designed or built a product or system (hacker, lab, uni project that could be a bonus)
- English would have to be the first language