Internship Reference: ZHEN10
Since its inception, this company has become a well-established multinational organization with offices in several international locations. Areas, where they operate, include; Smart detectors and the smart home business, this is where they employ premade marginal construction. They are looking to utilize China’s infrastructure capabilities. Their long-term goal is to develop a country, through project development.
- Working on the technical side of the companies operations.
- Provide support within quality control.
- The internship entails a civil engineering aspect where in which the intern will be undertaking tasks set out by their supervisor.
- Engineering degree or working towards one
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also individually when required
- Foreign language skills are a plus but not essential.