Internship Code: GUEN01
This company’s mission is to create magnificent technology in the cosmos by innovators and to solve technological problems. The company envisions making human life easier by creating technology with the unity of researchers, solicitors, trades, and associates. The researchers help to do research on the technical problems and create inventions. Solicitors work to straighten out the projects and enterprise under law, and trades assist in sharing the inventions throughout the world.
The company accepts that human life is sustainable on the earth only if nature is respected, and it’s important to create technology while upholding nature’s health. They always work their best to improve the health of nature with respect to rising technology.
- Develops, prepares and/or reviews engineering plans and designs for structures, facilities and/or systems
- Develops, prepares and reviews reports and studies to identify and recommend engineering solutions
- Conducts engineering research and provides technical assistance
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Bachelors or Masters in engineering, ideally pursuing final year
- Students should have knowledge regarding the subjects and should be able to write the documents
- Have abilities in MS office, and research writing
- Have the ability to work independently