Internship Reference: DLEN08
The company is one of the renowned construction contractors in architecture and civil engineering circle in its region, who provides full services for foreign and domestic enterprises. The specific business scope is: pre-project consultation, land selection, design, start-up procedures, construction, completion acceptance, maintenance and property management.
Over the past 10 years since the establishment of the company, more than 30 domestic and foreign-invested companies have undertaken construction projects. Customers come from more than 10 countries and regions such as the United States, Britain, Germany, France, Italy, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Japan, South Korea, Israel, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. By undertaking these projects, we have absorbed the essence of advanced architectural design and management concepts from various countries and have accumulated rich experience in construction and management.We can meet the needs of different customers in various industries in Europe, America, Japan and other developed countries, and provide efficient and considerate services.
Construction Project Management Intern
- Provide consulting business services for foreign investment projects.
- Responsible for pre-negotiation of construction projects, public relations, contract signing, etc., and be responsible for the entire process.
- Responsible for communication and liaison with related departments, and other public relations work.
- Marketing or construction engineering related majors.
- To be hard-working, have strong interest in marketing development
- Fluent English or German requested.
- Mandarin language skills are a strong plus.