Internship Reference: CDEN01
This company, founded in 2013 is a joint venture, backed by the Chinese government the essence of their cooperation is on the basis of a win-win strategic partnership. The Company is established to create competitive IFE (In-Flight Entertainment) Systems for single-aisle aircraft’s, generate returns for shareholders’ investments and simultaneously enhance economic cooperation and technical exchange between France, the US and China.
The Company aims to provide systems and products to support it’s joint venture partners who include global aircraft manufacturers and airline customers. The R&D centre and it‘s production base are located in the West High-tech District, Chengdu and the company devotes itself to become a global excellence center for IFE system R&D, production and maintenance of single-aisle aircrafts.
- LRU hardware/software development and testing.
- Assistance in lab building and system IV&V.
- Support the development of R&D support tools.
- Assistance relating to component management using PDM tools.
- Support engineering inventory management.
- Instrument management.
- Application for material & component purchase.
- Assistance for the requisition of material & components
- Complete the relevant engineering electronic-processes of daily activities.
- Assistance for department 5S management.
- Background in one or more areas: electrical engineering, electronics, computer science, or mechanical engineering.
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Familiar with reading component datasheet in English.
- Patient, diligent, willing to communicate and good team work spirit.
- Degree of EE/CS/ME or related, bachelor degree or higher.
- Business English proficiency
- Chinese is a plus