Internship Code: TPIT43
This company provides a Digital Design product, re-worked from the ground up. It provides visual and intuitive design to prototype websites and apps, and is currently working on a new powerful product adapted to the digital age.
Designing websites and apps — what the company calls Digital Design — is different from Print Design. However, despite these differences, the company has tried for years adapt existing Print Design-products into digital tools, piece by piece.
Engineer Internship at Digital Design Company
- Learn the key skills behind Digital Design for websites and apps, such as the layout and of the platforms and user experience
- Code review, which focuses on the interaction design and how code has been used efficiently to benefit the website user
- Interns will be asked to use their creativity and ideas to help with the design of websites or apps
Internship Requirements :
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
- Organised, diligent, and independent attitude
- Basic Excel and Google Docs skills
- Experience in UI, UX design is a plus
- Computer science or design background is a must