Internship Reference: DLTR12
The company is a technology research and development platform enterprise, specialized in electronic product solutions. Main business: PCB, PCBA, electronic design, electronic product solution as well as technical support services. The products are now applied in various fields, such as: automotive electronics, industrial control, communications engineering, instrumentation, 3C products, new energy, etc. Our customers are from 7 continents (dozens of countries and regions). Product quality and service are widely acclaimed.
The company serves customers with the business philosophy of “Quality first, Service second, and Customer third” and follows the management vision of communication, coordination and service consciousness for their team of employees.
Foreign Trade Assistant
- Execute the company’s trading business, implement trade rules and expand the market;
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of the company’s products, according to the marketing plan, complete the department sales target;
- Develop new market, develop new customers, increase product sales scope;
- Responsible for contacting customers, preparing quotations, participating in business negotiations and signing contracts;
- Responsible for the audit of documents, customs declaration, settlement and after-sales service;
- Responsible for the planning and execution of sales activities and complete sales tasks;
- Manage and maintain customer relationship and long-term strategic cooperation plan between customers;
- Responsible for the collection of market information and analysis of competitors;
- Collating and filing business related information;
- Report on related business work.
- Background in Intl. Trade, Marketing or Business Studies;
- Knowledge of Market Research and Market Analysis techniques;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint;
- Written and spoken working proficiency in English;
- Other language skills are a plus;
- Thorough work attitude and attention to detail.