Internship Code: TPBS95
This company scouts, validates, and enables near future-technologies and builds solutions for strategic investment opportunities in the smart mobility industry.
They work across the U.S.A., Taiwan, and Germany with a diverse team of American, Taiwanese, German, and many top international professionals in diverse specialty fields like electrification, artificial intelligence, sustainability, and, of course, automotive.
They work with top-tier multinational corporations like Audi, Siemens, Lufthansa, and ABB Robotics on technology and digital transformation initiatives.
Electric Vehicle Research Internship
The candidate will research startups and technologies in Taiwan and globally in various fields, such as electrification, decarbonization, materials, and automotive semiconductors, that will fit emerging megatrends for the electric vehicle (EV) industry and can run PoCs with large corporations.
- Scout for, research, and interview new startups to evaluate their technology, product-market fit, and Unique Selling Point (USP)
- Identify industry leaders in news and on LinkedIn and engage them
- Synergy analysis among those startups and different industries/companies
- Research the automotive supplier (ODM) ecosystem in Taiwan
- Optimizing startup database, maintaining an overview of innovation trends
- Building relationships with VCs, suppliers (OEMs / TIER 1 / ODMs), media, and entrepreneurs
- Plan and host executive investor roadshows & Demo Days
- Recent graduate student, tech-savvy with a passion for startups
- Understanding of the electric vehicle ecosystem including OEMs, and TIER 1/2
- Previous VC/Startup/Accelerator experience preferred
- Passionate about startups and has a solid understanding of the technology industry
- Creative in terms of formulating new business models
- Great team player, but also able to work on projects autonomously
- Ambitious, highly motivated, and super keen to learn fast
- Fluent in English, excellent copywriter