Position Code: MXBS67
This association is a non-profit civil society organisation that works to promote the prevention and control of water, air and soil pollution, and the preservation and restoration of ecological balance while encouraging the participation of the population in actions that improve their own subsistence conditions for the benefit of the community and its natural environment.
This association is looking to encourage the development of society in harmony with the natural environment through information and environmental education channels, to promote in all sectors the protection of ecosystems, the efficient use of natural resources and respect for living beings.
Educational Project Developer
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Support in the development of environmental education courses
- Support in the development of reports
- Participation in field monitoring
- Support in the implementation of environmental certification standards.
- Support in environmental education projects
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Teamwork skills
- Positive attitude
- Great Communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!